Microsoft Office 365 vs Bizagi Modeler: What are the differences?
Microsoft Office 365: Enterprise-class set of productivity tools and cloud-based email. Collaborate for free with online versions of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote. Save documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online, in OneDrive. Share them with others and work together at the same time; Bizagi Modeler: Powerful and intuitive process modeling. Free, intuitive and powerful business process mapping software. Join over 1 million users across the globe.
Microsoft Office 365 and Bizagi Modeler can be primarily classified as "Productivity Suite" tools.
Some of the features offered by Microsoft Office 365 are:
- Supports Mac, iPad®, iPhone®, and Android™
- Auto updates for Desktop and the online versions
- Email, chat, or call support and talk to a real live person
On the other hand, Bizagi Modeler provides the following key features:
- Create and optimize workflow diagrams
- Leverage extensive free online tutorials
- 100% BPMN standard notation