Calendly vs Doodle: What are the differences?
What is Calendly? Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time. Spend 1 minute telling Calendly your availability preferences. Share your personal Calendly page with clients, colleagues, students, etc. Invitees visit your Calendly page to pick an acceptable time, and event is added to your calendar.
What is Doodle? The scheduling tool you'll actually use. Find a date for a meeting 2x faster. Doodle takes the pain out of finding the right date and time for a group of people to meet and makes scheduling virtually effortless. More than 20M people use Doodle every month around the globe for private and business meetings.
Calendly and Doodle can be categorized as "Meeting Scheduling" tools.
Some of the features offered by Calendly are:
- Save time - Say goodbye to email and phone tag. Get more done with time saved.
- Sell more - More high quality client interactions in less time = $$$
- Improve service - Make it super easy for customers to connect with you.
On the other hand, Doodle provides the following key features:
- Avoid conflicting bookings
- Automatically sync appointments to your calendar
- See who is missing at first sight