Catalyze vs TrueVault: What are the differences?
Developers describe Catalyze as "HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare". Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team. On the other hand, TrueVault is detailed as "HIPAA compliant Database as a Service". TrueVault was built to help startups simplify the complexities of HIPAA. TrueVault will save you hundreds of dev hours. Focus on building your software's core functionality, and let TrueVault protect your data at HIPAA-security levels.
Catalyze belongs to "Platform as a Service" category of the tech stack, while TrueVault can be primarily classified under "SQL Database as a Service".
Some of the features offered by Catalyze are:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST
On the other hand, TrueVault provides the following key features:
- HIPAA Compliant - We handle all of the technical requirements mandated by the HIPAA Security Rule. Typical integration takes days and saves months of dev time.
- Built for Developers- Store and search protected health information (PHI) in any file format with a simple RESTful API. No pre-defined schemas to follow.
- BAA + Insurance - TrueVault will sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA), and protects customers under a comprehensive Privacy/Data Breach insurance policy.