Chartbeat vs Gauges: What are the differences?
What is Chartbeat? Real-time site data for front-line action takers. Chartbeat provides realtime analytics to Websites and blogs, and shows visitors, load times, and referring sites on a minute-by-minute basis.
What is Gauges? Analyze all Your Traffic in Seconds. Collect and analyze your web traffic for all your sites in real-time using our fast, reliable, hosted system. See overview data for all your sites on a single page.
Chartbeat and Gauges belong to "Realtime Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Chartbeat are:
- Historical Engagement Series
- Historical Engagement Stats
- Historical Social Series
On the other hand, Gauges provides the following key features:
- A simple, beautiful dashboard of how all your sites are doing, right now
- Analyze all Your Traffic in Seconds
- See Your Traffic As It Happens