Server Density vs Circonus: What are the differences?
What is Server Density? Trusted monitoring built by experts. SaaS-based scalable infrastructure monitoring to help businesses save time and money. With advanced server and website monitoring alerts, graphing tools and integrations with all major cloud service providers.
What is Circonus? Hacker-grade monitoring and analytics platform made for engineer. It provides your team the tools, support and insight to deliver the best online experience for your customer.
Server Density and Circonus can be categorized as "Performance Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Server Density are:
- Open source agent, plugin library, full API and Nagios compatibility
- Automatic install via script, system packages, Puppet, Chef, Ansible & Salt Stack
- Apps for iOS, Android, Apple TV and Slackbot
On the other hand, Circonus provides the following key features:
- Bandwidth Monitoring
- Baseline Manager Dashboard
- Internet Usage Monitoring