CloudBees vs DataStax Constellation: What are the differences?
CloudBees: Enterprise Jenkins and DevOps. Enables organizations to build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices. They are focused solely on Jenkins as a tool for continuous delivery both on-premises and in the cloud; DataStax Constellation: Cassandra as a Service on AWS/GCP. It is a cloud platform that delivers a number of services designed to make building modern database applications in the cloud quick, simple, and cost effective. The first two services in Constellation are DataStax Apache Cassandra as a Service and DataStax Insights.
CloudBees and DataStax Constellation can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by CloudBees are:
- Hosted CI/CD as a Service
- Flexible and governed software delivery automation
- Starter Kit
On the other hand, DataStax Constellation provides the following key features:
- Simplify and accelerate data-driven application development while eliminating the complex overhead of database operations with smart data management services
- Streamline Apache Cassandra™ database management with a single, integrated web console that provides a seamless user experience—from learning to development to production
- Get the confidence and assurance you need to successfully deploy your Cassandra database in production with 24x7x365 support backed by a 99.99% uptime SLA