Cloudera Enterprise vs Treasure Data: What are the differences?
What is Cloudera Enterprise? Enterprise Platform for Big Data. Cloudera Enterprise includes CDH, the world’s most popular open source Hadoop-based platform, as well as advanced system management and data management tools plus dedicated support and community advocacy from our world-class team of Hadoop developers and experts.
What is Treasure Data? Flexible data analytics infrastructure as a service. Treasure Data's Big Data as-a-Service cloud platform enables data-driven businesses to focus their precious development resources on their applications, not on mundane, time-consuming integration and operational tasks. The Treasure Data Cloud Data Warehouse service offers an affordable, quick-to-implement and easy-to-use big data option that does not require specialized IT resources, making big data analytics available to the mass market.
Cloudera Enterprise and Treasure Data belong to "Big Data as a Service" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cloudera Enterprise are:
- Unified – one integrated system, bringing diverse users and application workloads to one pool of data on common infrastructure
- no data movement required
- Secure – perimeter security, authentication, granular authorization, and data protection
On the other hand, Treasure Data provides the following key features:
- Instant Integration- Using td-agent, you can start importing your data from existing log files, web and packaged applications right away.
- Streaming or Batch?- You choose! Our data collection tool, td-agent, enables you to stream or batch your data to the cloud in JSON format.
- Secure Upload- The connection between td-agent and the cloud is SSL-encrypted, ensuring secure transfer of your data.