Cloudmailin vs Mailjet: What are the differences?
Cloudmailin: Incoming Email for your Web App. CloudMailin allows you to receive any volume of incoming email via a Webhook. You are given an email address that will forward any incoming message to your app, as an HTTP POST, within milliseconds. You can also seamlessly check the delivery status of each of your incoming emails via the dashboard, bounce emails that you do not wish to receive and use your own domain name; Mailjet: Email delivery made easy. Mailjet is a real-time Cloud Emailing platform: scalable, agile and flexible. Our unique algorithm boosts your deliverability and our platform provides in-depth insight so you can optimize more than ever.
Cloudmailin and Mailjet belong to "Transactional Email" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cloudmailin are:
- Easily receive email in Ruby on Rails, PHP, .Net, Java, Django or any language/framework we forgot. Since the email is delivered as an HTTP Post it's simple.
- See the delivery status of the emails it has delivered to your app.
- No more polling or waiting for new processes to spawn. Email can arrive in as little as a few milliseconds.
On the other hand, Mailjet provides the following key features:
- Easy 3 minute set-up: Change one SMTP parameter on your website and you are ready to use Mailjet.
- Real-time efficiency: View the charts, tables and status of your emails sent as they change in real-time, providing you with full transparency.
- Increased deliverability: Our unique algorithms ensure emails are routed via the most effective IP address. Our partner Return Path (TM) enables us to dynamically measure and manage IP reputation.