Clubhouse vs ZenHub: What are the differences?
Clubhouse: Project management built for software teams. Clubhouse combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling; ZenHub: Agile Project Management inside GitHub. ZenHub is a lightweight browser extension that adds a powerful set of features directly into GitHub's UI.
Clubhouse belongs to "Project Management" category of the tech stack, while ZenHub can be primarily classified under "Kanban for GitHub Issues".
Some of the features offered by Clubhouse are:
- All your company’s work on one page. Our unique filtering system gives you an unprecedented level of visibility across teams and projects. Our workspaces enable you to jump across projects, epics, columns and filters in a single keystroke.
- Clubhouse works for smaller, flexible teams switching from Trello, and for larger, more structured companies switching from JIRA. Clubhouse is designed to grow with your company.
- Clubhouse provides a bird’s-eye view of your major initiatives, so you can track progress at a glance. As we learn about how you work, we’ll help you estimate the likelihood of things getting done on schedule.
On the other hand, ZenHub provides the following key features:
- Multi-Repo Task Board Support
- ToDo (private to-do lists)
- Slack integration
According to the StackShare community, ZenHub has a broader approval, being mentioned in 52 company stacks & 24 developers stacks; compared to Clubhouse, which is listed in 27 company stacks and 8 developer stacks.
What is Clubhouse?
What is ZenHub?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using ZenHub?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
We've been really happy with Clubhouse for project organization / task management / kanban board while developing FeaturePeek. The featureset is rich and the UI uncluttered. Clubhouse is different in that it makes some assumptions on how things should be (workflow state, the relationships between stories/epics/milestones, etc). having it be opinionated from the start helps you hit the ground running, while still being editable / extensible for tweaking things to your liking.
The pricing is spot-on too – a flat $10/month for teams of 10 or less. This really made it attractive to us to try out.
If you think Trello is too basic / lightweight but Jira is too full-featured / heavy, you should give Clubhouse a shot – I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
ZenHub is a wonderful alternative to Jira that integrates directly into GitHub
Very handy Chrome extension for adding features to the github website.