Code Spotter vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
Code Spotter: Cloud-based Static Code Analysis for Java. Boolean satisfiability. Interprocedural data flow. Statistical analysis. We’ve got them all. Plus false path pruning, which understands the data dependencies in your code and eliminates infeasible paths from the analysis so you don’t waste time triaging non issues; Codegrip: Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
Code Spotter and Codegrip can be primarily classified as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Code Spotter are:
- Accurate Java source code analysis
- Easy to understand results
- Uncover issues faster with deep source code analysis – find that needle in the haystack.
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code