DeepScan vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
DeepScan and Codegrip belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by DeepScan are:
- Support for Cutting Edge Technology: ES6, ES7 and ECMAScript Next features, React, Flow, and TypeScript.
- GitHub Integration: Analyze your code in GitHub repository with automatic synchronization and code review for pull request.
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code