PVS-Studio vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
Developers describe PVS-Studio as "Static Code Analysis for C, C++, C# and Java". It is a tool used to detect bugs in the source code of programs written in C, C++, C# and Java It performs static code analysis and generates a report that helps a programmer find and fix bugs.. On the other hand, Codegrip is detailed as "Automated Code Review Tool". It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
PVS-Studio and Codegrip belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by PVS-Studio are:
- Simple and seamless integration with Visual Studio 2010-2019
- Automatic analysis of individual files after their recompilation
- Automatic check for updates (inside IDEs and when running overnight builds)
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code