Reviewable vs Codegrip: What are the differences?
Reviewable: GitHub code reviews done right. A code review tool for GitHub pull requests inspired by Google's internal tool. Powerful diffing and workflow features wrapped in a beautiful UI, with seamless GitHub integration. Free for public repos; Codegrip: Automated Code Review Tool. It is an automated SaaS platform that helps developers to save time in code reviews and to tackle technical debt efficiently. It makes code review easier, instant, secure and cost friendly.
Reviewable and Codegrip can be categorized as "Code Review" tools.
Some of the features offered by Reviewable are:
- See only what changed since last time you looked (even if rebased).
- Instantly diff any two revisions of a file, in one or two columns.
- Customize code font, syntax highlighting, max line length.
On the other hand, Codegrip provides the following key features:
- Automate your Code Review Process in Seconds
- Health Check for your Code
- Get suggested solutions for each issue found in your code