Cohere vs Netomi: What are the differences?
What is Cohere? *Observe and interact with users, live *. It is the best way to onboard and support users. You can see what users are doing on your product in real time, and guide them with shared cursors, scrolling, and typing – by adding just 2 lines of code to your web app.
What is Netomi? AI customer service and support to take care of the customers you worked hard to win. Automatically resolve customer service issues across email, chat, social and voice. Built to securely handle billions of customer interactions, it’s AI handles everyday tasks and seamlessly connects to the customer service software systems you’re already using.
Cohere and Netomi belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cohere are:
- Make onboardings unforgettable
- Support your users 3x faster
- Give more engaging sales demos
On the other hand, Netomi provides the following key features:
- Automated customer service built for enterprise
- Process and customer service system integrations
- Natural language understanding