Cyfe vs StatHat: What are the differences?
Cyfe: All-In-One Dashboard. Cyfe is an all-in-one dashboard that helps you monitor and analyze data found across all your online services like Google Analytics, Salesforce, AdSense, MailChimp, Amazon, Facebook, WordPress, Zendesk, Twitter and more from one single location in real-time; StatHat: Track custom stats. It only takes one line of code. Beautiful charts, automatic anomaly detection, 30-day forecasts. Used by over 6,000 companies.
Cyfe and StatHat can be categorized as "Business Dashboards" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cyfe are:
- Monitor Everything- Monitor individual departments, multiple websites and anything else using dashboards.
- Pre-built Widgets- Pull data from popular services like Google and Salesforce using pre-built widgets.
- Custom Data Sources- Securely pull data from your company's internal databases using custom widgets.
On the other hand, StatHat provides the following key features:
- Beautiful, accurate views of your stats.
- iPhone App: view stats, get push alerts. Free.
- Automatic and manual alerts
What is Cyfe?
What is StatHat?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What are the cons of using Cyfe?
What are the cons of using StatHat?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Cyfe?
Would have fully implemented and purchased if it offered a Segment.io integration ;)