daPulse vs ZenHub: What are the differences?
daPulse: Unite high level goals with to-do's and tasks. daPulse connects everyone in the company around topics, or Pulses. These are rich collaboration spaces where everyone can share files and images; ZenHub: Agile Project Management inside GitHub. ZenHub is a lightweight browser extension that adds a powerful set of features directly into GitHub's UI.
daPulse and ZenHub are primarily classified as "Project Management" and "Kanban for GitHub Issues" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by daPulse are:
- Pulses - rich collaboration spaces where people can share information, images and files
- Boards - tracking project progress, people assigned, updates, due dates and more
- Notes - adding information to Execution Boards through special animation
On the other hand, ZenHub provides the following key features:
- Multi-Repo Task Board Support
- ToDo (private to-do lists)
- Slack integration