DbVisualizer vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
DbVisualizer: Database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the ultimate solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases; Pg_timetable: PostgreSQL Job Scheduling. It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
DbVisualizer and Pg_timetable can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by DbVisualizer are:
- Database management and analysis tool
- Runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux/UNIX
- Support all major Databases
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains