Dropmark vs FogBugz: What are the differences?
Dropmark: Dead simple collaboration in the cloud. Dropmark offers super simple drag-and-drop file sharing, like a number of web apps before it, but if you want to use it for more you can create presentations, slideshows, and collaborate with others just as easily; FogBugz: The world's easiest bug tracking system. FogBugz tracks bugs, issues, and customer support tickets through every stage of the development process. We built it to be quick and easy to use, so that your developers will actually use it. Over 20,000 teams from the world's best software companies use FogBugz because it keeps their developers productive and happy.
Dropmark and FogBugz are primarily classified as "File Storage" and "Issue Tracking" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Dropmark are:
- Drag & Drop- Drag and drop files right from your desktop or web browser. Your files will be automatically uploaded to the cloud.
- Collaborate with your team- Invite colleagues to view and collaborate privately. Share your work with clients and skip e-mail and social media clutter. No sign up required for invited guests.
- Fullscreen presentations- Say goodbye to Powerpoint. Every Dropmark collection can be viewed as a fullscreen presentation. Mix images, videos, websites, and more.
On the other hand, FogBugz provides the following key features:
- Issue and Bug Tracking- Effortless Bug Reporting, Customizable Case Lists, and Full Case Histories
- Project Management- Wikis, Evidence-based Scheduling, Task Outlining, and Reporting
- Customer Support- Email Management, AutoSort, and Snippets