EasyPost vs Stormpath: What are the differences?
What is EasyPost? Shipping for developers. Add shipping APIs to your application in minutes instead of weeks. Get the best shipping rates by unlocking every major carrier in one simple integration.
What is Stormpath? User Management and Authentication for Developers. Stormpath is an authentication and user management service that helps development teams quickly and securely build web and mobile applications and services.
EasyPost can be classified as a tool in the "Shipping" category, while Stormpath is grouped under "User Management and Authentication".
Some of the features offered by EasyPost are:
- Shipping Rates- Get realtime rates so you never lose money on shipping.
- Address Verification- Ensure that USPS can find an address before buying a shipping label.
- Shipping Labels API- Purchase shipping labels with one API call.
On the other hand, Stormpath provides the following key features:
- User Authentication as a Service
- Authorization – Easily model and manage your data, including pre-built roles
- Flexible User Profiles