Volt vs Egg.js: What are the differences?
Volt and Egg.js can be primarily classified as "Frameworks (Full Stack)" tools.
Some of the features offered by Volt are:
- Instead of syncing data between the client and server via HTTP, volt uses a persistent connection between the client and server
- When data is updated on one client, it is updated in the database and any other listening clients (with almost no setup code needed)
- Pages HTML is written in a handlebars like template language
On the other hand, Egg.js provides the following key features:
- Provide capability to customized framework base on Egg
- Highly extensible plugin mechanism
- Built-in cluster
Volt is an open source tool with 3.29K GitHub stars and 209 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Volt's open source repository on GitHub.