Engagor vs Twilert: What are the differences?
Engagor: Real-time platform for social customer service and engagement. Engagor monitors the social web and provides both insights into what is being said on the social web as well as offer tools to engage with your audience and find interesting and relevant discussions and people; Twilert: Get realtime alerts via email when your brand names, keywords or hashtags are mentioned on Twitter. Twilert is a Twitter monitoring tool that enables you to receive regular email alerts when people tweet about you, your brand, product or service.
Engagor and Twilert can be categorized as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Engagor are:
- Track billions of conversations in 166 languages on all major social networks, news sites, blogs, and forums.
- Powerful insights on all social activities help you understand your customers and deliver a better experience
- Track the performance of your entire team, optimize productivity, and deliver a fast response with real-time analytics, straightforward dashboards, and essential KPIs
On the other hand, Twilert provides the following key features:
- Twilert tells you when someone is talking about your brand on Twitter.
- You decide what to search for
- Twilert listens for your chosen search terms