FilePreviews.io vs Uploadcare: What are the differences?
FilePreviews.io: Thumbnails and metadata for almost any kind of file. An API service designed for developers building applications with rich file preview capabilities. We generate an image preview of every page, layer, OCR text, EXIF metadata and much more; Uploadcare: File uploads, media processing, and adaptive delivery for web and mobile. Uploadcare is a complete file handling platform for online business. Receive files from you users via File Uploader or File Upload API, implement image optimization and transformations with Image CDN API, and get HIPAA-compliant storage.
FilePreviews.io and Uploadcare are primarily classified as "Image Processing and Management" and "File Uploads" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by FilePreviews.io are:
- Generate thumbnails for over 50 file formats
- Generate thumbnails of multi-page documents
- Extract Photoshop layers
On the other hand, Uploadcare provides the following key features:
- Stores files in Uploadcare Storage or connects to your AWS S3 buckets
- Delivers content in an instant across 5 continents with Uploadcare CDN
- Takes minutes to integrate thanks to series of guides for most popular Web platforms, programming languages, and frameworks
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is FilePreviews.io?
What is Uploadcare?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use FilePreviews.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with FilePreviews.io?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions