Gitcolony vs Scrutinizer: What are the differences?
What is Gitcolony? The next generation of pull requests. Gitcolony encourages developers to share early feedback, do partial reviews, reduce rework and leverage the knowledge of the whole group. Teams become more efficient by adding visibility to the process.
What is Scrutinizer? Continuous inspection platform - improve code quality and find bugs before they hit production. Scrutinizer is a continuous inspection platform helping you to create better software.
Gitcolony and Scrutinizer belong to "Code Review" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Gitcolony are:
- set up and enforce your own custom rules to keep your code quality under control. Gitcolony helps you reinforce your code review policies and best practices your team follows informally
- collaborate with your team in real time, performing progressive checks to avoid titanic reviews
- encourage software developers with performance rankings and gamification techniques
On the other hand, Scrutinizer provides the following key features:
- Continuously measure and track your code quality
- Project quality broken down
- Know your problem areas