Kubenav vs gopaddle: What are the differences?
Developers describe Kubenav as "An open source mobile app to manage Kubernetes cluster". It is the navigator for your Kubernetes clusters right in your pocket. It is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage Kubernetes clusters and stay up to date on whats going on in your clusters. On the other hand, gopaddle is detailed as "Application Centric Kubernetes platform". It is an Application Centric Kubernetes platform that helps to containerize, deploy and maintain Cloud Native Applications seamlessly across different cloud environments. It provides better policy based control and governance over cloud native deployments.
Kubenav and gopaddle can be categorized as "Container" tools.
Some of the features offered by Kubenav are:
- Available for mobile and desktop
- Manage workloads like Deployments, Pods and StatefulSets in your Kubernetes cluster
- Get an overview of other resources like Services, ConfigMaps, Persistent Volumes, Secrets and Role Bindings
On the other hand, gopaddle provides the following key features:
- Automatic Source to Image Conversion
- Routes Management
- Firewall and Security rules
Kubenav is an open source tool with 428 GitHub stars and 17 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Kubenav's open source repository on GitHub.