graphqurl vs MaxScale: What are the differences?
Developers describe graphqurl as "Curl for GraphQL with autocomplete, subscriptions and GraphiQL". Made by the team at hasura.io, graphqurl is a curl like CLI for GraphQL. On the other hand, MaxScale is detailed as "*A database proxy that extends high security *". It is a database proxy that extends the high availability, scalability, and security of MariaDB Server while at the same time simplifying application development by decoupling it from underlying database infrastructure.
graphqurl and MaxScale belong to "Database Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by graphqurl are:
- CLI for making GraphQL queries with autocomplete
- Run GraphiQL locally against any endpoint
- Use as a library with Node.js or from the browser
On the other hand, MaxScale provides the following key features:
- high availability, scalability, and security
- simplifying application development
- transparent load
graphqurl is an open source tool with 1.88K GitHub stars and 42 GitHub forks. Here's a link to graphqurl's open source repository on GitHub.