graphqurl vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
What is graphqurl? Curl for GraphQL with autocomplete, subscriptions and GraphiQL. Made by the team at hasura.io, graphqurl is a curl like CLI for GraphQL.
What is Pg_timetable? PostgreSQL Job Scheduling. It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
graphqurl and Pg_timetable can be primarily classified as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by graphqurl are:
- CLI for making GraphQL queries with autocomplete
- Run GraphiQL locally against any endpoint
- Use as a library with Node.js or from the browser
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains
graphqurl is an open source tool with 2.05K GitHub stars and 54 GitHub forks. Here's a link to graphqurl's open source repository on GitHub.