InVision vs UXPin: What are the differences?
What is InVision? Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams. InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
What is UXPin? The Full-Stack UX Design Platform. Agile UX in one place: design systems, prototyping, and documentation together.
InVision and UXPin are primarily classified as "Interactive Mockups" and "Wireframing" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, UXPin provides the following key features:
- Create Responsive Design Wireframes and Prototypes
- Real-Time Collaborative Design, Editing & Chat
- Easily Shareable Online & Offline Previews
"Collaborative" is the top reason why over 156 developers like InVision, while over 4 developers mention "Semantic UI support" as the leading cause for choosing UXPin.
According to the StackShare community, InVision has a broader approval, being mentioned in 979 company stacks & 353 developers stacks; compared to UXPin, which is listed in 17 company stacks and 6 developer stacks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is InVision?
What is UXPin?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions