InVision vs UXPin: What are the differences?
What is InVision? Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams. InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
What is UXPin? The Full-Stack UX Design Platform. Agile UX in one place: design systems, prototyping, and documentation together.
InVision and UXPin are primarily classified as "Interactive Mockups" and "Wireframing" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, UXPin provides the following key features:
- Create Responsive Design Wireframes and Prototypes
- Real-Time Collaborative Design, Editing & Chat
- Easily Shareable Online & Offline Previews
"Collaborative" is the top reason why over 156 developers like InVision, while over 4 developers mention "Semantic UI support" as the leading cause for choosing UXPin.
According to the StackShare community, InVision has a broader approval, being mentioned in 979 company stacks & 353 developers stacks; compared to UXPin, which is listed in 17 company stacks and 6 developer stacks.