Leanplum vs Splitforce: What are the differences?
What is Leanplum? The most complete mobile marketing platform, designed for intelligent action. Our integrated solution delivers meaningful engagement across messaging and the in-app experience. We offer Messaging, Automation, App Editing, Personalization, A/B Testing, and Analytics.
What is Splitforce? A/B Testing for Apps & Games. Splitforce is A/B testing for mobile apps and games. Test different versions of your native apps and track how each version is driving user behavior, to make decisions that improve your product without having to think twice.
Leanplum and Splitforce can be categorized as "Mobile A/B Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Leanplum are:
- Messaging - Deliver messages across multiple channels and increase relevancy by coordinating with in-app content.
- Automation - Respond to in-app activities at scale during every stage of the customer journey.
- App Editing - Take full control of your app experience without developer resources or App Store resubmissions.
On the other hand, Splitforce provides the following key features:
- Free for 500 daily active users (DAU): Include up to 500 daily active users in your experiments for free
- Unlimited Experimentation: Test as many components (i.e.: button color, sign up page layout, gravity level) as you wish in one experiment, or put them in separate experiments.
- Targeted Variations: Display variations to specific user groups based on their device type, language settings, or any other custom targeting data you can think of.