LiveChat vs Zopim: What are the differences?
What is LiveChat? Powerful live chat software. LiveChat provides a live chat application with help desk and web analytics functionalities, allowing online businesses to communicate with visitors in real time.
What is Zopim? Real-time customer satisfaction made simple. Zopim is focused on serving the needs of web users that hasn’t been met by other chat solutions: the need for usability, convenience and simplicity of design.
LiveChat and Zopim belong to "Customer Support Chat" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by LiveChat are:
- Chat tools (Canned responses, Visitor information, Chat tags, File sharing, Chat archives, Transfers)
- Customization (Chat window themes, 42 Languages, CSS customization, Social media buttons)
- Engaging customers (Chat Invitations, Ticket form, Chat on Facebook, Chat buttons)
On the other hand, Zopim provides the following key features:
- Easy Widget Customization- Dress up the widget to suit your website's colors and theme.
- Customizable Greetings- Greet visitors in your very own unique manner.
- Smart Offline Modes- Show a contact form or hide the widget when you go offline? You decide.
According to the StackShare community, Zopim has a broader approval, being mentioned in 303 company stacks & 24 developers stacks; compared to LiveChat, which is listed in 6 company stacks and 4 developer stacks.