Zoho CRM vs OnePageCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Zoho CRM as "Close More Deals in Less Time". Online CRM software for managing your sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory in a single system. On the other hand, OnePageCRM is detailed as "Simple online sales CRM for you & your sales team". It is a simple online sales CRM for small business. Focus on your Next Action to easily convert leads into customers and grow your business. It is sales-focused system which turns the complexity of CRM into a simple to-do list.
Zoho CRM and OnePageCRM belong to "CRM" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Zoho CRM are:
- Capture leads from your website- Seamlessly populate visitor data from your website into your CRM system. Publish spam-free forms and create time and context-sensitive contact strategies.
- Improve your Workflow- Automatically assign leads and customers to the reps best qualified to handle them.
- Pulse- Identify, target and follow-up on inactive leads. Use what you learn to refine and improve your sales efforts
On the other hand, OnePageCRM provides the following key features:
- Focus on the task at hand. Strip the rest
- No more ‘dead’ databases. Action every contact
- Generate leads with a click