SQLPro Studio vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
Developers describe SQLPro Studio as "A simple, powerful database manager for macOS". It is a fully native database client for macOS and iOS. It supports databases such as MySQL, Postgres, Microsoft SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle and more. On the other hand, Pg_timetable is detailed as "PostgreSQL Job Scheduling". It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
SQLPro Studio and Pg_timetable can be primarily classified as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by SQLPro Studio are:
- Syntax highlighting & Autocomplete
- Customizable themes allowing the query editor to be completely customized
- The ability to run multiple queries at one time
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains