Valentina Studio vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
Valentina Studio: Data management tool for database administrators. It includes a wealth of database administration tools. Go PRO to unlock advanced data modeling tools, report design and editing and more; Pg_timetable: PostgreSQL Job Scheduling. It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
Valentina Studio and Pg_timetable can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by Valentina Studio are:
- Provides CS based database management
- It supports four types of “servers”: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Valentina and ODBC
- Supports files based database management
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains