xmysql vs Pg_timetable: What are the differences?
What is xmysql? 🚀 ONE command to generate REST APIs for any MySql Database. one command to generate REST APIs for any MySql database.
What is Pg_timetable? PostgreSQL Job Scheduling. It is an advanced job scheduler for PostgreSQL, offering many advantages over traditional schedulers such as cron and others. It is completely database driven and provides a couple of advanced concepts.
xmysql and Pg_timetable belong to "Database Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by xmysql are:
- Generates API for ANY MySql database
- Serves APIs irrespective of naming conventions of primary keys, foreign keys, tables etc
- CRUD : Usual suspects
On the other hand, Pg_timetable provides the following key features:
- Tasks can be arranged in chains
- A chain can consist of SQL and executables
- Parameters can be passed to chains
xmysql is an open source tool with 3.98K GitHub stars and 294 GitHub forks. Here's a link to xmysql's open source repository on GitHub.