Pipedrive vs SugarCRM: What are the differences?
Developers describe Pipedrive as "A simple and visual sales pipeline tool that teams love to use". Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers. On the other hand, SugarCRM is detailed as "CRM Made Simple. Flexible, Intuitive, Open, Social, Mobile". Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
Pipedrive and SugarCRM can be primarily classified as "CRM" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pipedrive are:
- See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
- Organize contacts and follow up every lead
- Sales forecasting for avoiding nasty surprises
On the other hand, SugarCRM provides the following key features:
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.