Plivo vs Tropo: What are the differences?
Plivo: API platform to build Voice & SMS Applications. Plivo provides basic building block APIs in the form of Plivo XML and HTTP API, to create telephony apps, so developers can completely do away with learning the nitty-gritty of the telephony plumbing; Tropo: Add Voice and SMS to Your Applications. Tropo is a powerful yet simple API that adds Voice and SMS support to the programming languages you already know.
Plivo and Tropo belong to "Voice and SMS" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Plivo are:
- Phone- Global
- Phone- Local and Tollfree Numbers
- Phone- Call routing, call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, redial, speed dial, mute, hold, etc
On the other hand, Tropo provides the following key features:
- Develop for FREE- Pay when you're ready- Tropo is completely free for developers. Pay when you deploy and only for what you use.
- Feature Complete- Get all the features you want, today. Speech input, multi-language, and more.
- Amazing Support- Ask us questions 24 hours a day. Via the web or IRC.