PopFeedback vs Qualaroo: What are the differences?
PopFeedback: The Quick Way To Learn About Your Customers. Create short surveys for your website that your customers will want to answer; Qualaroo: Design and target surveys in minutes. Once you implement the Qualaroo code (it generally only takes a couple minutes), you can easily target a survey question or two as users are making decisions on your website. Your customers will see it slide up from the bottom right-hand corner of your site.
PopFeedback and Qualaroo can be categorized as "Survey Widget" tools.
Some of the features offered by PopFeedback are:
- After a one-time code embed, you can add unobtrusive surveys to any page of your site easily from our dashboard.
- It's easy to specify the page the survey will appear on. You can use * for wildcard characters (e.g. http://yoursite.com/*/profile would match http://yoursite.com/234/profile and http://yoursite.com/johnsmith/profile)
- Control the display logic. Specify after how many pageviews and after how many seconds you want the survey to appear.
On the other hand, Qualaroo provides the following key features:
- We get you responses- Because Qualaroo surveys are short and in context to the user experience, you can quickly get the responses you need to make an informed decision.
- We’re fast- You can create, target and deploy a survey or Nudge in just minutes. You'll start making more informed decisions and driving meaningful results the very same day.
- We look good- Our stylish survey or nudge comes in a dark and a light theme — one of them is sure to look good on your website.