Postmates API vs VisualPing: What are the differences?
Developers describe Postmates API as "On-Demand Logistics For Your App". Using the Postmates Delivery API, developers can integrate our on-demand local delivery platform into their applications. The API is designed to allow application developers to check prices, schedules, book a delivery, then follow updates on that delivery till completion. On the other hand, VisualPing is detailed as "Get notified on visual changes of a website or website area". VisualPing is a simple service for monitoring websites for changes. You'll recieve a notification when it detects any change in the content of the page. You can use it for price tracking, ticket & product availability checks, competition monitoring, or just to check your facebook-likes, twitter followers etc...
Postmates API belongs to "On-Demand as a Service" category of the tech stack, while VisualPing can be primarily classified under "Visual Website Monitoring".
Some of the features offered by Postmates API are:
- Straightforward app integration
- 24/7 access to the largest on-demand fleet
- Real-time tracking
On the other hand, VisualPing provides the following key features:
- Enter the web address of a webpage and VisualPing will create a screenshot image of that page.
- You can create a selection anywhere on that preview using your mouse. After this, select an notification trigger and a checking interval. Enter your email address at the bottom of the page to create your job.
- Localized Google Search option