PushBots vs ZeroPush: What are the differences?
PushBots: Light SDK for mobile push notifications. Send your messages to any mobile platform, directly from your dashboard. Choose your audience based on user name, specific device, geographic location or send a broadcast. In a blink!; ZeroPush: Simple Push Notifications for Developers. ZeroPush provides a clean web-friendly API to APNS and GCM for mobile push notifications.
PushBots and ZeroPush can be primarily classified as "Mobile Push Messaging" tools.
Some of the features offered by PushBots are:
- Implementation under ten minutes. spend more time in actual development of your app rather than worrying about push.
- We have done the hard work so you can focus on the big picture. Whether an Android app or iOS, the bots got your back.
- Powerful insights that bring you a step closer to your audience. Measure Engagement and learn how to enhance your marketing messages.
On the other hand, ZeroPush provides the following key features:
- Quick and secure setup with Apple
- Server Libraries for quick server side integration
- ZeroPush Cocoapod client side integration