Redsmin vs Upmin Admin: What are the differences?
What is Redsmin? All-in-one fully featured GUI for Redis. Redsmin is an all-in-one GUI for Redis, a tightly crafted developer oriented, online real-time monitoring and administration service for Redis.
What is Upmin Admin? Framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort in Ruby on Rails. Upmin Admin is a framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort.
Redsmin and Upmin Admin can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by Redsmin are:
- Cross-platform, works everywhere inside a browser.
- Multiple database management with direct (plain text connection), direct (TLS/SSL connection) or proxied access for local instances behind a firewall.
- Batch operation over multiple key that match a pattern (delete, rename, duplicate)
On the other hand, Upmin Admin provides the following key features:
- Zero to Admin in less than a minute
- Create actions with existing code
- Customize views using tools you are familiar with
Upmin Admin is an open source tool with 789 GitHub stars and 78 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Upmin Admin's open source repository on GitHub.
What is Redsmin?
What is Upmin Admin?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Redsmin?
Why do developers choose Upmin Admin?
What are the cons of using Redsmin?
What are the cons of using Upmin Admin?
What companies use Upmin Admin?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
live views, request, redis monitoring... really the best way to dev with redis