Redsmin vs Upmin Admin: What are the differences?
What is Redsmin? All-in-one fully featured GUI for Redis. Redsmin is an all-in-one GUI for Redis, a tightly crafted developer oriented, online real-time monitoring and administration service for Redis.
What is Upmin Admin? Framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort in Ruby on Rails. Upmin Admin is a framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort.
Redsmin and Upmin Admin can be categorized as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by Redsmin are:
- Cross-platform, works everywhere inside a browser.
- Multiple database management with direct (plain text connection), direct (TLS/SSL connection) or proxied access for local instances behind a firewall.
- Batch operation over multiple key that match a pattern (delete, rename, duplicate)
On the other hand, Upmin Admin provides the following key features:
- Zero to Admin in less than a minute
- Create actions with existing code
- Customize views using tools you are familiar with
Upmin Admin is an open source tool with 789 GitHub stars and 78 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Upmin Admin's open source repository on GitHub.