Sprint.ly vs waffle.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Sprint.ly as "Don't ask how projects are going. Watch how they're going in real-time". Sprint.ly is an innovative new way to manage products. On the other hand, waffle.io is detailed as "Simple project management for your GitHub issues, free for open source". Track priority and rank for your GitHub issues across multiple repositories. Automatically see issues moved across a board for you, when you open pull requests or create branches.
Sprint.ly belongs to "Agile Project Management" category of the tech stack, while waffle.io can be primarily classified under "Kanban for GitHub Issues".
Some of the features offered by Sprint.ly are:
- Create items via email- Forward bug reports and feature requests directly to your backlog via email. We'll even import the attachments!
- Daily digests- Automated daily reports of what your team has been working on over the past 24 hours.
- Real-time activity feeds- Watch what your team is working on in real-time with our advanced activity feeds with productivity analytics.
On the other hand, waffle.io provides the following key features:
- Issues displayed in columns based on GitHub labels
- Realtime updates
- Automatically moves issues across states when you take actions like creating Pull Requests
"Great Kanban based agile project management software" is the top reason why over 3 developers like Sprint.ly, while over 41 developers mention "Tight integration with github issues" as the leading cause for choosing waffle.io.