Cage vs Notism: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cage as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset. On the other hand, Notism is detailed as "A new way to discuss visual content with your team". With NOTISM you can gather feedback from your team or clients, share designs for review, turn static screens into interactive prototypes and boost up your workflow.
Cage and Notism can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, Notism provides the following key features:
- Use your favorite design tools like Photoshop, Fireworks or Illustrator. Drop your layouts into your Notism account to upload and share your creative work with team members with 1 click.
- Receive live feedback from team members or stakeholders where the magic happens and iterate faster.
- Create working prototypes of your static design templates by setting up hotspots and linking screens.