What is SugarCRM?
Manage your sales, marketing, and customer support better with SugarCRM's online CRM software.
SugarCRM is a tool in the CRM category of a tech stack.
Who uses SugarCRM?
9 companies reportedly use SugarCRM in their tech stacks, including Jollydays, Bluewind, and Gartner.
20 developers on StackShare have stated that they use SugarCRM.
Zendesk, LiveChat, UserVoice, FreshDesk, and DocuSign are some of the popular tools that integrate with SugarCRM. Here's a list of all 20 tools that integrate with SugarCRM.
Why developers like SugarCRM?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use SugarCRM
Be the first to leave a pro
- 360-Degree Customer Activity History- Know your accounts inside and out with 360-degree customer activity history across the extended selling enterprise.
- Social Selling- Leverage LinkedIn to network and augment your contact discovery. Scan for relevant tweets of all the people you follow in your activity streams and interact with your contacts directly
- Mobile- Sell anywhere and stay on top of your leads and opportunities, tasks and calendar, meetings and calls -- across any mobile device.
- Real Time Pipeline Management- Track early indicators and changes impacting your pipeline so you can stay ahead of your forecast, spend time where it counts, and meet your sales targets on time, every time.
- Workflow and Approvals- Automatically drive deal change alerts and discount approvals, route leads and opportunities, and monitor account activity updates and changes based on your business.
- Email, Calendar, and File Management- Sell with your favorite applications with Sugar’s built-in email integration Microsoft Outlook, IBM Lotus Notes, Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, and IMAP based email servers.
- Sales Analytics- Sugar reporting and dashboards provide you with real-time information about the sales pipeline, progress to quota, key opportunity and account activity, and rep performance.
- Sales Intelligence- Get account and contact data from Hoovers and other business data providers using the Sugar Cloud Connectors.
SugarCRM Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SugarCRM?
See all alternatives
Pipeline tool for active dealmakers. Get super-organized. Close deals in less time. Built by active salespeople and serious web app developers.
It is a cloud-based sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation and e-commerce functionalities in a suite. It helps small businesses across various industries deliver sales volumes and customer service experiences.
Attract, convert, close and delight customers with HubSpot’s complete set of marketing tools. HubSpot all-in-one marketing software helps more than 12,000 companies in 56 countries attract leads and convert them into customers.
Web based ERP and CRM Open Source software package to manage a professional or foundation activity (sme, freelancers): invoices, products, contacts, agenda, commercial proposals, orders, stocks, emailings.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
The Sales Cloud puts everything you need at your fingertips—available anywhere. From Social accounts and contacts to Mobile, Chatter, and Analytics, collaboration across your global organization and getting deals done faster is not only possible, it's easy.