What is Airbrake?
Who uses Airbrake?
Why developers like Airbrake?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Airbrake in their tech stack.
Efficiently trace and detect errors in the stack without having to explicitly setup error tracking for each action. Airbrake
- Dupe Detection- Developers will only receive an email once when an error occurs — rather than getting buried under an error email avalanche.
- Auto Resolve- An action on each application deployment — that way developers can focus on the problems that exist today, not the ones from last month.
- Github Aware- Airbrake is github-aware, and can link code in your Airbrake error stack traces to the corresponding locations on github.
- RSS- Airbrake offers an RSS feed of error activity, so errors can be monitored using feed readers.
- Lighthouse Integration- Airbrake integrates with the Lighthouse bug/ticket tracking application, for easy discussion of errors and integration with your existing workflow.
- SSL Secure- Airbrake can be accessed over SSL-protected secure connections to keep your data completely private. The application itself is updated regularly with the latest security patches.
- Multiple Projects- Easily track and navigate errors from multiple projects for up to 64 projects.
- Fully supported platforms/languages- Ruby on Rails, iOS