What is Airbrake?
Airbrake collects errors for your applications in all major languages and frameworks. We alert you to new errors and give you critical context, trends and details needed to find and fix errors fast.
Airbrake is a tool in the Exception Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Airbrake?
111 companies reportedly use Airbrake in their tech stacks, including Accenture, Stack Overflow, and SendGrid.
136 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Airbrake.
Pros of Airbrake
Consolidates similar errors
Includes a free plan
Android Application to view errors.
Search and filtering
Shows request parameters
Jun 19 2015 at 6:37AM
- Dupe Detection- Developers will only receive an email once when an error occurs — rather than getting buried under an error email avalanche.
- Auto Resolve- An action on each application deployment — that way developers can focus on the problems that exist today, not the ones from last month.
- Github Aware- Airbrake is github-aware, and can link code in your Airbrake error stack traces to the corresponding locations on github.
- RSS- Airbrake offers an RSS feed of error activity, so errors can be monitored using feed readers.
- Lighthouse Integration- Airbrake integrates with the Lighthouse bug/ticket tracking application, for easy discussion of errors and integration with your existing workflow.
- SSL Secure- Airbrake can be accessed over SSL-protected secure connections to keep your data completely private. The application itself is updated regularly with the latest security patches.
- Multiple Projects- Easily track and navigate errors from multiple projects for up to 64 projects.
- Fully supported platforms/languages- Ruby on Rails, iOS
Airbrake Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Airbrake?
See all alternatives
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Sentry’s Application Monitoring platform helps developers see performance issues, fix errors faster, and optimize their code health.
Bugsnag captures errors from your web, mobile and back-end applications, providing instant visibility into user impact. Diagnostic data and tools are included to help your team prioritize, debug and fix exceptions fast.
Raygun gives you a window into how users are really experiencing your software applications. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues that are affecting end users with greater speed and accuracy.
Rollbar is the leading continuous code improvement platform that proactively discovers, predicts, and remediates errors with real-time AI-assisted workflows. With Rollbar, developers continually improve their code and constantly innovate ra