What is Assemblage?
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
Assemblage is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Assemblage?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Assemblage.
Why developers like Assemblage?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Assemblage
Be the first to leave a pro
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
- Unlimited access for partners and clients
- Virtual image/video bank grouped by projects
- Insight into each other’s thought processes, making it possible to innovate and share visual ideas without being in the same room.
- Real-time collaboration across borders means less travelling and less costs
- Teams can gather inspiration from anywhere across the web
- Give synced presentations across web and mobile platforms no matter where the presenters and viewers are located.
Assemblage Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Assemblage?
See all alternatives
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.
ProofHQ’s online proofing solution simplifies the review and approval of high volume, time-critical design work, and cuts project delivery time in half versus using email and attachments.
Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.