What is Assemblage?
For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens.
Assemblage is a tool in the Visual Collaboration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Assemblage?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Assemblage.
Why developers like Assemblage?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Assemblage
Be the first to leave a pro
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
- Unlimited access for partners and clients
- Virtual image/video bank grouped by projects
- Insight into each other’s thought processes, making it possible to innovate and share visual ideas without being in the same room.
- Real-time collaboration across borders means less travelling and less costs
- Teams can gather inspiration from anywhere across the web
- Give synced presentations across web and mobile platforms no matter where the presenters and viewers are located.
Assemblage Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Assemblage?
See all alternatives
It is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company on a single online whiteboard.
It is a work communication tool that helps you get your message across through instantly shareable video.
Share and discuss your ideas, documents and concepts visually in one place rather than exchanging endless e-mail attachments.
TrackDuck covers all your feedback needs: from mockups to live websites. Give feedback and highlight issues on any existing website in seconds.
Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset.