Avocado is an open source interaction design toolbox built by IDEO. It enables designers to make quick interactive prototypes without writing a line of code. Built on top of Facebook's Origami framework, Avocado provides ready-to-use patches that can be easily combined to create fully-customized prototypes. Official announcement: http://labs.ideo.com/2014/05/27/avocado/
- Carousel, creates a swipeable carousel of images.
- Bistable, makes an element snap to two positions.
- Master Detail, creates a Master-Detail relationship between two views
- Flip, creates a card that can be flipped back and forth
- Hit Grid, creates a grid of Hit Areas. To retrieve which element has been clicked use Hit Grid Info
- iOS Keyboard, provides an interactive keyboard. To retrieve the text being typed use iOS Keyboard Info