What is Avocode?
Who uses Avocode?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Avocode in their tech stack.
We are a diverse group of in-house UX/UI-designers who currently work in different software; XD/Sketch/InVision and so on. We need an efficient way to manage our workflow to build, share, and maintain a consistent yet dynamic design library and a smooth, less time-consuming developer hand-off. There are lots of things to consider, and where we're at the moment, it's "design in your preferred program, but joint library and handoffs should happen through Zeplin or Avocode." Which one of these two should we go for? Any other solutions?
- Open and inspect Sketch, XD, PSD, AI, and Figma design files without design tools Share and present Sketch, XD, and Figma prototypes Export layers as PNG, JPEG, SVG or WebP up to @4x or xxxhdpi resolution
- Turn layers to CSS (Less, Sass, SCSS, Stylus & CSS in JS), Swift, Android, & React Native code
- Customize the code output and import variables
- Define and replace any value (colors, font, gradient, size, distance) in the code as a variable
- Export text layers as plain text, images or HTML code
- Measure sizes or distances in px, pt, or dp
- Pick colors as HEX, HEX8, RGBA, HSLA, UIColor
- Annotate designs to give feedback and comment on design versions