What is Avocode?
Avocode is a cross-platform app that helps designers and developers collaborate and easily handoff designs. Avocode comes with 14 days free trial.
Avocode is a tool in the Interactive Mockups category of a tech stack.
Who uses Avocode?
8 companies reportedly use Avocode in their tech stacks, including Clovis, actum-frontend, and Nebo #15.
33 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Avocode.
Slack, Dropbox, Atom, Figma, and Adobe Photoshop are some of the popular tools that integrate with Avocode. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Avocode.
Why developers like Avocode?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Avocode
- Open and inspect Sketch, XD, PSD, AI, and Figma design files without design tools Share and present Sketch, XD, and Figma prototypes Export layers as PNG, JPEG, SVG or WebP up to @4x or xxxhdpi resolution
- Turn layers to CSS (Less, Sass, SCSS, Stylus & CSS in JS), Swift, Android, & React Native code
- Customize the code output and import variables
- Define and replace any value (colors, font, gradient, size, distance) in the code as a variable
- Export text layers as plain text, images or HTML code
- Measure sizes or distances in px, pt, or dp
- Pick colors as HEX, HEX8, RGBA, HSLA, UIColor
- Annotate designs to give feedback and comment on design versions
Avocode Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Avocode?
See all alternatives
Collaboration app for designers & developers. Supports Sketch and Photoshop (on beta!).
InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
Abstract builds upon and extends the stable technology of Git to host and manage your work.
Figma is the first interface design tool with real-time collaboration. It keeps everyone on the same page. Focus on the work instead of fighting your tools.
A super simple tool that turns any image (including PSDs) or sketch into interactive prototypes for any device. Powered by Dropbox.