What is AWS CodeBuild?
Who uses AWS CodeBuild?
AWS CodeBuild Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose AWS CodeBuild in their tech stack.
Hi, I need advice. In my project, we are using Bitbucket hosted on-prem, Jenkins, and Jira. Also, we have restrictions not to use any plugins for code review, code quality, code security, etc., with bitbucket. Now we want to migrate to AWS CodeCommit, which would mean that we can use, let's say, Amazon CodeGuru for code reviews and move to AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline for build automation in the future rather than using Jenkins.
Now I want advice on below.
- Is it a good idea to migrate from Bitbucket to AWS Codecommit?
- If we want to integrate Jira with AWS Codecommit, then how can we do this? If a developer makes any changes in Jira, then a build should be triggered automatically in AWS and create a Jira ticket if the build fails. So, how can we achieve this?
AWS CodeBuild's Features
- Fully Managed Build Service
- Continuous Scaling
- Enables Continuous Integration
- Integrates seamlessly with AWS services
- FAQs: https://aws.amazon.com/codebuild/faqs/