What is Azure Notification Hubs?
Tutorials, API references, and other documentation show you how to set up and send push notifications from any backend to any mobile device
Azure Notification Hubs is a tool in the Web Push Notifications category of a tech stack.
Who uses Azure Notification Hubs?
3 companies reportedly use Azure Notification Hubs in their tech stacks, including Rumble, Gaming, and Getwell.
Why developers like Azure Notification Hubs?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Azure Notification Hubs
Be the first to leave a pro
Azure Notification Hubs's Features
- Reach all major platforms—iOS, Android, Windows, Kindle, Baidu
- Use any back end, in the cloud or on-premises
- Fast broadcast push to millions of mobile devices with single API call
- Tailor push notifications by customer, language, and location
- Dynamically define and notify customer segments
- Scale instantly to millions of mobile devices
- Get started
Azure Notification Hubs Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Azure Notification Hubs?
See all alternatives
It is a free push notification service for mobile apps. This plugin makes it easy to integrate your native Android or Amazon app with it.
Apple Push Notification Service
It is the centerpiece of the remote notifications feature. It is a robust, secure, and highly efficient service for app developers to propagate information to iOS (and, indirectly, watchOS), tvOS, and macOS devices.
Free unlimited cross platform push notifications! iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Phonegap, Unity, Marmalade, Adobe Air - we support them all! Easy integration, open-source SDK.