What is Backand?
Backand is a powerful backend-as-a-service for AngularJS that provides out-of-the-box social login, push notifications, Ionic integration and much more.
Backand is a tool in the Low Code Platforms category of a tech stack.
Who uses Backand?
21 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Backand.
GitHub, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AngularJS are some of the popular tools that integrate with Backand. Here's a list of all 27 tools that integrate with Backand.
Pros of Backand
Let's you focus on the frontend and have killer backend
Ready-to-use backend in no time
- Data Storage: Work with JSON models, complex as you like, and let Backand add or edit the data for you.
- REST API for any Database: Backand automatically generates a REST API for any database, including MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server.
- Advanced Data Models: Backand lets you create sophisticated data models with a single click, including parent-child relationships, many-to-many.
- Security & User Management: Backand provides a rich set of out-of-the-box security and user management features, including social signup, email verification, role-based security, active directory integration and more.
- Integration to 3rd-party services: Backand comes pre-integrated with many popular tools and services. Backand provides web-hooks so that you can integrate your own.
- Web platforms: AngularJs and ionic.
- Hosting: Backand is fully-managed and runs in the cloud, including all of your server-side, front-end and database.
Backand Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Backand?
See all alternatives
Firebase is a cloud service designed to power real-time, collaborative applications. Simply add the Firebase library to your application to gain access to a shared data structure; any changes you make to that data are automatically synchronized with the Firebase cloud and with other clients within milliseconds.
Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs in any browser. You author Blazor apps using C#/Razor and HTML.
Google App Maker
App Maker lets you develop powerful apps with relative ease. Create a model to manage your data, build a UI in the visual editor, use Apps Script to write some scripts, and you're on your way.
Retool is the fast way to build internal tools. Drag-and-drop our building blocks and connect them to your databases and APIs to build your own tools, instantly. Built by developers, for developers. Trusted by startups and Fortune 500s.
It is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).