What is Better Uptime?
Better Uptime is a radically better infrastructure monitoring platform that calls the right person on your team if anything goes wrong. Schedule on-call duties, receive helpful alerts, and collaborate on solving incidents faster than ever.
Better Uptime is a tool in the Website Monitoring category of a tech stack.
Who uses Better Uptime?
3 companies reportedly use Better Uptime in their tech stacks, including Superchat, CORE, and frontend-services.
116 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Better Uptime.
Better Uptime Integrations
Slack, Trello, Heroku, New Relic, and Grafana are some of the popular tools that integrate with Better Uptime. Here's a list of all 12 tools that integrate with Better Uptime.
Pros of Better Uptime
Error page screenshots
On-call duty scheduling
Phone call alerts
Easy to use
Better Uptime's Features
- Uptime monitoring — get a phone call, text, and email when your website goes down
- Sub-minute and multi-location checks — sampling interval of 30 seconds from multiple locations ensures you get notified quickly
- 2,000+ Integrations — integrate with thousands of apps you already use like Heroku, Datadog, Grafana, Slack, and PagerDuty
- Debug info with every alert — receive helpful debug info when an incident happens (error logs, screenshots)
- On-call management — easily schedule on-call duties directly from Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook
- Incident escalations — if your on-call person doesn't respond, the whole team gets notified
- Easy configuration — it takes just 5 minutes to set up
Better Uptime Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Better Uptime?
See all alternatives
Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of.
It is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down.
Monitoring a website is one thing – finding the best way to alert you to downtime another. At StatusCake we give you as many options as possible to decide when & how often you’re contacted. Whether it’s by email, SMS, push notifications for iOS & Android or integration with third party apps including Zapier and PagerDuty – you decide how you want to be alerted and when!
updown is an online service that checks your website's status by periodically sending an HTTP HEAD request to the URL of your choice. It then notifies you by email or sms when your website is not responding correctly.
Site24x7 is an all-in-one monitoring solution that allows you to monitor every part of your IT infrastructure from Websites to Applications, to Servers (both on-premise and on the cloud) as well as your Network infrastructure.